Our agency often gets calls from individuals who suspect their spouse is cheating on them or is having an affair. Because these types of cases are so sensitive, they deserve special attention. Because this involves the entire family, including children, everything it at risk – Property, jobs, marriage, and more. The outcome can change peoples lives forever.
Before we start this type of case, it’s very important to know as much as possible. Emotions play a big part in these matters and it’s not easy to talk about personal details, even to a close friend. It is even harder to do so with a total stranger. We understand this and we care. Just know that when you do call us, we are going to take time and listen to you and then try and offer a workable solution to help you find out what you need to know.
If you think your significant other may be cheating on you, you may recognize some of the signs listed below. Most of these are common sense things, but are often overlooked.
Here are some of the more common things to look for…
- A new hair style or change in appearance.
- Different types of clothing or dressing habits. This includes new underwear too.
- Different perfume or after shave.
- Cleaning out the car more often.
- Sudden interest in diet and exercise.
- A change in work hours or schedule.
All of these have been around for a long time, but still good things to look for. Let’s face it, in this modern computer age, it’s easier to sneak around and hide things. Watch for some of these activities if you have your doubts…
- Your partner suddenly gets a new phone. Or an additional phone not listed on the family account.
- Your partner jumps when the phone rings.
- You notice different ring tones then what you are used to.
- Your partner has a new interest in TXT messages.
- Your partner gets a call or message and starts to act nervous or has to run an errand shortly after.
- Your partner keeps their cell phone in their hand more often. Or, sits with it next to them. Or, even takes it to the bathroom with them.
- Your partner rearranges the room so the screen cant be seen from the doorway.
- Your partner changes the screen quickly when you enter the room.
- Your partner develops a need to wear headphones while surfing.
- Your partner stays up later than normal to use the PC
- Your partner checks email several times a day.
- Your partner puts a password on the home computer and keeps it to himself.
- Your partner keeps files on a memory stick and keeps it in their possession or hides it.
We can help if you think your spouse is cheating.
These are just a few of the things to look for. Go with your gut feeling, and if you feel you need more information, speak with a trained, licensed professional. Also, remember that there are legal issues to contend with. Cellphones and personal computers are considered private property, and you could get into serious trouble if you poke around with them.
Alpha Agency has years of experience with these types of cases and we offer a free confidential consulting service to talk over your case. Remember, we are here to help you the the best way we can.